Thursday 26 January 2012

Simple Plan 8/6/2011

I thought i'd share with you all something I wrote last year on a different website.. It's about my experience seeing simple plan live, I'm pretty pleased with the writing of this, it's probably got typo's and god knows what else, but, it conveys the scene and my emotions, i think.. :)


Well..
On the 8th of june 2011, I went to see my favourite band, Simple Plan, Play live.
It was probably the best day of my life so far. I enjoyed it so much, and here are the reasons why..


Firstly, the music was absolutely amazing.. I've always loved every single one of their songs, but the way they sound live, just made me love them even more. The band sounded so amazing, and the way they interacted with the crowd was just so inspiring, especially to someone like me, who wants to be able to perform that well at that level in the future. Pierre's voice sounded perfect, as usual, and when he came into the crowd, all you could hear were girls screaming (including myself, i think i said "I LOVE YOU PIERRE!!!") as they managed to touch some part of him, even just for a few seconds, it was like their lives had been made by one moment of magic. I know mine was.


Besides that point. I was stoked just to be there, to see my favourite band playing amazing music live, that would've been enough for me. To touch pierre (& hold his hand :D!) was an added Bonus, because i never imagined we would get as close as we did, and as much as I sit and wish that I could meet simple plan (and maybe even have a little sing song with them ;)), even if i never get to do that, i'll always have this memory of seeing them live (and hopefully many more memories of that in the future).


The band make you feel a part of something special, in everything they do. They always try to involve their fans in everything as much as possible, and it's such an inspiring thing to see. When they played live, I felt as if I were a part of something really special, I felt as if I fit in somewhere for once & as if the crowd and the band were all just a part of a big family.. & not many bands can make you feel that.


These guys are absolutely amazing. They have no clue what they mean to me, or any of their fans & how much their music & themselves have influenced peoples lives. I hope that one day, I can do something that will show them how gratefull i am..


I love those guys :')

No comments:

Post a Comment