Thursday 5 June 2014

ATTENTION WATTPADDERS :)

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a long, long time since I last posted a blog, but I'll be honest, the past year or so had been hectic. I used to post here regularly, and now I don't post at all.. I know, I'm terrible.

So I'm writing today to ask everyone and anyone who has wattpad to please, please, please go check out my stories. I'm so passionate about writing, and I love feedback, but people just don't seem to want to give feedback or have a friendly chat about the characters in the comments any more.. So, if you're a fellow wattpadder, and fancy reading something new, please check out my work and let me know what you think.. If you follow me, I'd be more than happy to follow back and read your stories too, because I love reading and I'm always looking for something new to read!

That being said, here are the links to my wattpad page/books, and I really hope you can find the time to check them out and possibly even enjoy them ;)

Profile: http://www.wattpad.com/user/StarGirlLou95

Perfect Sunday: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1307823-perfect-sunday-wattpadprize14-fully-edited
Addi James is a girl with a dream, and a secret past. When an unlikely person breaks her tough shell, she finally reveals what's been keeping her in a rut. A weight lifts from her shoulders and her life begins to fall into place, but will an unexpected tradgedy affect Addi's new found happiness? A story filled with music, romance, comedy, drama and tradgedy. Watch as Addi's life unravels and unfolds into an adventure she'll never forget. You: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11327936-you-wattpadprize14 Nick Lacey is a good guy. If his life were a comic, he'd have played the nerdy superhero with the secret side of badass and the secretive past, but when a fiery beauty moves to Ravens End, he begins to realise that there's more to life than just getting by, sometimes you just have to live. Sasha Santiago has been the damsel in distress, and she wasn't fond of it. She's passionate and imaginative, and for some reason, those traits just seem to draw people to her. One of those people just happens to be dependable good guy, Nick. What will happen when the hero and damsel cross paths? BRAND NEW STORY - PROPHECY: http://www.wattpad.com/story/17355284-prophecy In a highly superstitious town full of supernatural creatures, Aarin Chase is an ordinary witch, but when a handsome stranger rides into town on an obnoxiously loud Harley, everything starts to change. Why? Because Mr. Tall, Dark and Dangerous just so happens to trigger the beginning of the fulfilment of a long forgotten prophecy. Nothing is as it seems in willow-oak any more, and before anyone can blink, their world is turning upside-down.

Thanks a million to anyone who so happens to stumble across this post and give my writing a chance, as I said, if you follow me on wattpad, I would love to read your stories :)

Alie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment