Tuesday 16 April 2013

Rumours

Well well well, this little gem popped out of nowhere, didn't it? We all had our suspicions about who would be in Rumours when the twitter account appeared, shadowed profile picture included, and we were all exremely excited to see what the enigma that was Rumours had in store for us.
 
When the big unveil finally came about, everyone was ecstatic for the next big thing. It was like, in a time where some pretty bad things were happening in music, an amazing thing came along to counteract it.
 
I'll be honest, I couldn't imagine a better lineup for Rumours, all the guys are lovely, and incredibly talented, and they're all in it for the music and the love of that music, you can see that just by the way they talk about their new band, and Forever Young just backed up this point pefectly.
 
Forever Young is a song from the heart. You can hear that immediately in the lyrics. This song is something that has been felt and lived, and it's easily relateable, too. The vocals are beautiful, the lyrics are catchy and the guitars are stuck in your head for days, and that's just the acoustic version. I for one, cannot wait to hear the song in its entirety. This song is already making an impact on people, and I imagine it will for years to come.
 
I expect big things will come from Rumours, and I cannot wait to hear and see what they have in store for us. I think this band is just what people needed to restore their faith in music, and I have a feeling that Rumours will be taking the world by storm.
 
I have a suspicion that my obsession with this band will grow, and that so will everyone elses. I genuinely think that Rumours are going to be big, and I can't wait to see where their music takes them.
 
Bands have changed my life before, but I have a feeling that Rumours are going to do more than just change it. I think Rumours might just fill that musical void that's been missing for a long time.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
I'm sure I'll be writing about these fabulously amazing, inspiring and incredible human beings again, so watch out, and watch out for them :)
 
Alie :) x
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Rumours links:
 
 
 
 
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment