Wednesday 10 October 2012

Room 94 pt 2 - London!

So it's taken me a while to get this up (wehey ;))..

Room 94 in london was one of the best days of my life, I think that and Manc were probably a joint match in greatness.

So London was quite similar to manc, obviously, but in some ways, it was even better.

When we got to the venue, I dragged my friend to the front in hopes that we'd get as close as we could, which ended up being awesome cause we got second row. First up were Bentley Park, I actually really liked their music, although I expected not to, so they were awesome and were a good act to get the crowd ready for the rest of the supports.

Burn so Bright, The Famous Class, and Disclosure were absolutely awesome and, possibly played even better than they did in manchester, and i even caught a few things!

Finally, it was time for Room 94 to grace the stage. They were energetic and fun and made us laugh with their banter. Kieran's vocals were immaculate, as usual, and the guys played an incredible set.

I can't say much more than I did about Manchester (http://heyitsalie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/room-94-pt-1-manchester.html) it is much more explained over there. I said that I'd post some pictures and write a little bit, so I have.. :) Thanks! Alie. x

Tiff (Disclosure) silhouette

Me goofing

Beautiful Kieran (I love this picture, so proud of it)

Me & Lovely (SlenderKit) Kit from Manc, cause sadly, couldn't get a picture in  London :(

Me & the beautiful Robbie Coles (who's wearing the bracelet I  made him, aw <3)

Kieran, Kit & Robbie, staging it up.

My little brother & Tiff from Disclosure

Me & the most awesome Sean Lemon!

Me & my lovely friend Charlotte,

My beautiful Kieran

Kieran <3

The lovely Kieran with Mr Robbie Coles to the right

Stoo (The Famous Class)

Tiff, Disclosure

Lovely Kieran singing Ignorance is bliss

Kieran singing Ignorance is Bliss

Me & the lovely Robbie In manchester (Blurry, sorry)

Millie, Burn so Bright

Kieran <3

Kieran Silhouette

Burn so Bright

Me and the lovely Dean Lemon, Laughing after some banter  :3

Stoo (TFC)

Sean & Kieran Lemon, Kit Tanton in the background

Well, hey there Kieran!

Me & Kieran goofing in Manc

Shane & Millie, Burn so Bright

Me & my lovely Kieran after the show in london, aw <3


So, to wrap up an amazing experience in a sentence or two, I had an amazing time at both gigs, had a right laugh with some amazing people, and experienced yet another "best day of my life"

Thanks! 

Alie! x


No comments:

Post a Comment