Tuesday 25 September 2012

CINNAMON CHALLENGE

Okay guys..

I did the cinnamon challenge.. And I have to say.. It really wasn't as bad as A LOT of people make it out to be.

Okay, so.. It burns your tongue a bit, it clogs in your mouth and feels doughy, and it makes you cough a little,  and go "Blearrghhhhuuuughhhh" a lot. while you try and get the powder off your tongue..

I don't know why some people make such a humongous deal about it.. maybe for views i guess.. but really.. maybe I just had no tastebuds.

Anway, yeah.. that happened here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfhPG8pxuFk

In other news..

I worked super hard in sound creation at college today..


I didn't work so hard in FMP .. mainly cause I felt super ill, but yeah, this happened:


Thanks for reading! 

I'll write something better later..

Alie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment