Wednesday 12 September 2012

I DON'T WANT YOUR DOUBLE GLAZING!

My rant for today is about telesales..

I can't stand them! .. I can be enjoying my various hobbies or something and I'll get an irritating phonecall from a nasally guy asking me if I'm interested in his double glazing.. WHAT SORT OF QUESTION IS THAT?! Seriously though, I really can't stand them, especially if they go through the whole process of going through all the possible names at the household to see if anyone that could possibly buy their product might be home.

Now, it sounds silly, but my brother and I have found a way to make this all entertaining.. Thousands of people probably do this.. but, what we do, is take it in turns to answer the phone in the various accents we can pull between us, and see how long it takes for the sales person to put the phone down. This is actually pretty fun, and, what's even funnier, is answering the phone, and continuously saying "Hello? Helloooo? hello?!" until they give up.

As I said, I can't stand telesales, and we're actually supposed to be a blocked number to them, but I still feel bad if I just hang up on them straight away.

Anyway, feel free to comment with your own telesales stories :)

Thanks for reading!

Alie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment