Sunday 9 September 2012

Cheaters, Liars and other annoying types.

+Cheaters:
I really can't stand cheaters, whether it's in a relationship, and exam or a board game. Cheaters really grate on me.

My first question to cheaters is; how do you do it? Because quite frankly, whenever I think about how many people get hurt by cheaters, I wonder how you can seriously justify doing that to someone.
My second question, is; why do you do it? Surely if you're not happy with someone, you break up with them or talk to them about it. You might hurt them in the sort term, but in the long run, they'll much prefer that to being cheated on.

There's much more I could say about cheaters, but I won't waste any more time on them.

+Liars:
Really, what is the point? After spinning webs of lies, how do you remeber all the things you've said? More importantly, why do you feel the need to lie in the first place? Why not just stick to the truth? You have a far lot less to remember, and people see you in a much better light. I just personally don't see the appeal in lying to your friends when eventually it will come back to bite you.

+Copy cats:
Why do people feel the need to copy others? Seriously. I know people say it's a form of flattery, but I for one, do not understand why anyone would want to be anything other than themselves. Honestly, it annoys me if/when a friend turns up in the same item of clothing I bought a week before, or starts doing something that i've been doing when I know they don't really enjoy it. It's not just when it happens to me that it annoys me, but when it happens to other people too.

+Rude people:
People that feel the need to be rude really nark me. Really, why does anyone need to spit at another person in town, or push people about. I really don't see the point. Is it really so hard to say "excuse me?" once in a while, or hold a door open for an elderly person? I don't think it is.

+Girls that don't honour the girl code:
Seriously, is it so hard not to scam over a friends ex or even ex interest. I don't see how some girls don't see the problem with getting together (or planning to get together) with a friends ex or someone that a friend has been involved with. It's so wrong. Also, flirting with someone they know their friend likes is also something I don't get. Surely you'd want to help your friend instead of put obstacles in their way? Don't be a bad friend.

Thanks for reading the ramble!

Feel free to comment your own opinions on the above subjects :)

Thanks again!

Alie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment