Monday 17 September 2012

Music Fakes.

I really don't know how to put this, but it annoys me so much when people claim to be a huge fan of music, yet know next to nothing about it, and know one or two songs by one or two "famous" bands.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, when someone likes one type of music, or likes to stay in their safe little bubble of a single genre, but it does irritate me, however, when a person through any number of reasons, maybe and most commonly, popularity, decides to tell people they love this or that genre, when they know one song by one band in that said genre. When faced with a bunch of music mad people, why say you like this or that, when you know that these people will quiz you on it?

I personally just don't understand how any given person can pretend to like something/someone and lie to their friends about it when they know they will get caught out..

Maybe I'm completely wrong about this whole subject.. It is only my opinion after all, but it's just one of those things that I just don't get.

Thanks for reading,

This blog was extremely unplanned and impulsive, I do apologise if it doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Thanks for reading!

Alie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment