Monday 17 September 2012

Dirty Looks.

Two in one day?! Well good. You've been neglecting your poor old blog Alie!

First off, sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, a lot went down at the weekend and I didn't have a chance to write. I won't bore you with the details.

I'm writing about something now, that literally just happened to me and my friend and it spurred a thought process that I thought I'd share.....

We were casually walking along and some girls who are definitely of a different social circle gave us the dirtiest look.

I just don't get why people feel the need to sneer and jeer at people when they see them on the street, at school/college or even at work. Really, what is the point in pulling a sneer and quite frankly, highly unattractive face at a passer by, when you don't know them from Adam (who is this Adam you speak of?!). Seriously, I really would like to understand why this is a thing that people do. So what if I don't wear granny clothes and high heels with about ten tonne of foundation, so what if you do wear granny clothes, high heels and ten tonne of foundation? I really don't care what you're wearing, who you listen to or what you like in way of television or films, I just want to get on with my life, so please do not pull an unattractive face that pretty much makes me want to vom in your shoes. You have no idea what sort of person I, or anyone else around me is, so what gives you the right to pull dirty faces at me?

Okay, I may have gone slightly off topic, but I think I've made a valid point. There is a myriad of different types of people in the world today, and I really don't understand why people still stick to their common misconceptions of what differently dressed people are like.

Now I know we all make judgements on people as it is quite frankly just the way we work, but I do have a huge issue with people sneering at people they do not know, as you can probably tell.

There are still the chavs, the stoners, the rockers, the mods, the plastics and the geeks, and tehre are still rivalries between these groups, but when it's one or two people sneering at another one or two people, really, what's the point?

Thanks for reading..

I hope this made sense!

Alie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment