Monday 24 September 2012

Rude People. WHAT?

Okay....

Today, I was in boots, and i'm not going to lie, the woman that served me was 100% completely and utterly downright rude. I don't think i'll ever get over this.

Anyway, there I was, with my friend, casually buying some perfume (my mum stole mine and used it all up -_-), minding my own business, as you do, when this woman, if that's what she can be called, started being rude about my method of payment. Her card machine must've been broken as it declined my card, even though I know perfectly well I had enough money in there to spend a few pounds on a tiny bottle of perfume that probably won't even last a month. The woman starts getting majorly short with me, so I whip out my £5 boots voucher... buy this point, i'm highly aggravated and the woman is trying my patience. she tells me 'I don't know how much is on here' and I say, 'well, it's right there on the card.' she repeats, 'i don't know how much is on here' so i punch her in the face and get arrested. I joke. I go to find my extra pound to pay the extra for what the boucher doesn't cover, but, imagine my surprise when my money is missing (later I find out i'd dropped it in my bag).. I get more wound up and end up taking my voucher away from the woman and giving her cash because she's tutting at me needlessly, I then take my change, ask my friend to take my bag while i sort my purse out, and storm out of the shop like a moody manatee or something..

Now I know i've painted a picture of myself on these blogs as someone who gets pissed off at everything, but really, I don't, I just choose to write about the things that do annoy me, things i'm passionate about at the time. Reading back, this experience was probably quite funny, but in the moment, I could think of nothing but how damn rude the woman was.

I think i've rambled on quite a bit now, but seriously, they won't employ younger generations, college students or school leavers because they have no, or next to no experience, but what if a younger person with no experience really can offer a better service than the person who's been stuck in the same dead end job for ten or more years?

Thanks for reading guys,

Alie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment