Saturday 8 September 2012

On a happier note..

Hey!

I decided I'd write a blog that's not a rant for once.

I realized today that I've never actually written much about myself or my life on here. It was never my plan to be an enigma, so I hope this blog clears a few things up.. :)

My name's Aliesha, but everyone calls me Alie. It's not like I don't like my name, because I do, but somewhere along the line, someone started calling me 'Alie' and it just stuck. I hate it when people spell my name wrong.. not so much when they don't know me that well, but people like teachers who could easily look up my name to see how to spell it correctly. I'm seventeen years old and study music technology at college. I absolutely love the subject and although my grandparents don't really approve, I know that if i work hard enough, I could earn a solid and enjoyable career out of it.

Music is pretty much my favourite thing in the universe. I honestly believe that my life would be nothing without music because everything I do is pretty much based around it. I also love reading, drawing, painting (acrylic mainly), writing, singing and gaming (I know, nerd xD).

I love writing lyrics and poetry, but more than anything, I love writing fiction. I currently have two stories and a book of poems up on Wattpad (http://www.wattpad.com/user/StarGirlLou95) and am working on two (okay, three, but don't tell anyone ;)) more stories.

I have something called Hyper Mobility Syndrome (or HMS) but I really prefer not to talk about it. It's pretty rare and up until  three years ago, I didn't even know I had it, even though its a from-birth thing. When I was finally diagnosed, i think I was more relieved than anything else, because finally there was a reason i've had so many problems in life.

I love music, as i've said, and some of my top favourite bands are:

+Simple Plan
+Room 94
+Show it off
+Beyond Recall
+Altered Sky
+The famous class
+Burn so bright
+Disclosure
+McFly
+You me at six
+Paramore
+All time low

& about six million and twelve others..

I hope that gives you a bit of insight as to what i'm like as a person, and highlights that I don't just constantly moan and rant (although I do that a lot ;))

Thanks for reading& feel free to comment with your own favourite bands so I can have a listen! ;)

Alie :') x

No comments:

Post a Comment