Friday 14 September 2012

Busses.. Just no.

Okay, so, yesterday I talked about trains and the stupid people on them.. Quite frankly, I just hate trains with a passion, but something I hate more than trains, is busses. I used to be absolutely fine with busses, but then i experienced two horrific incidents, and I've hated them ever since.. Here we go..

Once upon a time, long ago (when i was like, five) I was on a bus with a bunch of my school friends and my friends mum, the bus pulled up at the stop nearest my friends house, and everyone was getting off, but I was stuck on the seat (I've never been very tall) and couldn't get off. I shouted for my friends mum to help me, but she didn't hear me. With only seconds to spare, she realised she was a short wonky eyed child missing and jumped back on the bus in time to tell the bus driver she needed to get me off of the bus first. Needless to say, I was mentally scarred from that moment on, and whenever I was on the bus, would ask the adult I was with to hold my hand for the whole journey so that I didn't get left.

Many years later, when I was eleven, I was casually in the car with my family, when we drove past the horrific scene of an overturned bus in a ditch near where I live. From that day on, I refused to go anywhere near a bus, and up until around eighteen months ago, that was the case. Since around [eighteen months ago] I've been on a bus once, and I still felt crazy weird while I was on it. I think i'd rather walk than actually have to be on a bus, and I have done in the past.

The fact that I am so irrevocably terrified of busses means that I, by the laws of the universe, have to take the train for long journeys that I can't be [taken] by car. So, in that sense, yes, I suppose I don't hate trains nearly as much as I could, but honestly, busses.. just no.

How do you feel about busses? Let me know:)

Thanks

Alie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment