Sunday 12 October 2014

Girls like hands.

Hello my loves,

Today's post is about a subject that is very dear to my heart; hands. Now bare with me while I explain that I'm not just completely mental and that the constant upbringing of the subject of good hands between me and my girl mates has encouraged me to write this blog trying to explain what it is about guys hands that we love so much.

Let me begin by mentioning that when it comes to hands, I'm sorry lads, but size does matter. Us girls, or at least me and my friends anyway, enjoy large hands. There's just something about them that makes us crazy. We love the way your long fingers wrap around the glass you're drinking out of or loosely hold your phone as you scroll your facebook feeds, and yes, musicians, we like the way your fingers move as you play guitar, hold a mic or drumsticks etc. We even like the way you hold the play station or Xbox controller as we pretend to understand the game you're playing. We really don't mean to be weird, and we certainly don't mean it in a dirty way (at least mostly), we just enjoy your hands. It's like our brains are wired to notice these little things and we really can't help it, we promise. All we ask is that you're careful how you use those weapons of mass soul melting, because quite frankly, if you're not careful we find ourselves suddenly jealous of inanimate objects, and don't pretend you didn't notice, because you then pick up those objects twice as much, making sure we're watching.. Or at least some of you do.

Maybe writing this post and alerting the male population to our cryptonite wasn't my best plan, but please bare in mind that this blog is subject to opinion of a small group of ladies and does not necessarily apply to all women. This blog was a lighthearted piece of fun, so please don't read too much into it (punny, right?) or get offended by my confession that some of us girls shamelessly ogle guys hands.

Thanks for reading ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment